We should use TS on wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3aTh
Baron

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: We should use TS on wars   Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:49 pm

I am new on this game, but im aware that voice conference chat helps alot and improves team play on mmorpgs.I hope you guys know about TS or Ventrillo.Ive been from a private RO server and the guild where i was uses TS.I see it very useful and handy because you can avoid the typing thing when you have to say something important.Or kahit na wala kang mic basta may headphone ka ok lang ksi ang importante nalalaman mo agad kung ano ung plan ng GL or PL.Lalo na kapag my instruction ang mga GLs at PLs di mo all th members will hear you.I think you guys are familiar of this kasi kau ang pinakamalaking guild dito.If you guys approve this suggestion.I will be putting up a host asap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonSouL
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: We should use TS on wars   Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm

im up for that but i need help i dunno how to use vetrillo but i alrdy got it installed. let me noe we u got it up ill try with u. also (how bout trying yahoo messenger? we can use the confereence option in it n run it in the background while playing cabal i tried it once b4 with some n works fine with cabal.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/lozbandaleroz
D3aTh
Baron

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: We should use TS on wars   Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:39 pm

I really prefer ventrillo but not all of us have a good pc or a gaming pc.So i think we should use TS.Because ventrillo uses alot of ur pc process it will make you lag in-game if you dont have a gaming pc.About ym voice conference, it is not recommended because it uses much of your connection and pc process and this will result of lagging ingame.TS(stands for team speak) dont have the best voice quality but it has a better voice quality than ym and only uses minimal pc processing and uses minimal connection so you avoid lag and have a happy and successful NW/PW.xD

Edit:online na po ang Vent server at TS server.so try nlng po muna ntin ung ventrillo kung ok po sa mga system ntin then kpg my problems ung TS ang gagamitin ntin.

info:
hostname/ip: tssph.dyndns.org
password: pm me ingame for this info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should use TS on wars   Today at 4:22 am

Back to top Go down

We should use TS on wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1